This event will hit it out of the park
Get ready to end the unforgettable #ISPA2018 week in Phoenix with a VIP Farewell Celebration at Chase Field on Wednesday, September 26 during the Arizona Diamondbacks versus Los Angeles Dodgers night game. ISPA's private party space will encompass two levels of the venue including executive suites, networking terrace areas, a five-star restaurant and plenty of seats for those who'd like to enjoy the game.
Whether you are a sports fan, social butterfly, or simply love a unique memorable experience, we can promise you this will be a one-of-a-kind VIP event to remember with lots of surprises in store.
- If have secured a ticket, it has been reserved under your name and will be available at Gate K at Chase Field on Wednesday, September 26 starting at 5:30 pm. There you will pick up your wristband ticket and can enter any time between 5:30 pm (game starts at 6:40) and the end of the game.
- Security is top notch at these venues so a photo ID will be required to pickup your ticket. You can bring purses into the ballpark, but no luggage or wheeled bags.
- Your special ISPA wristband ticket must be worn to access ISPA’s VIP space which encompasses two levels of right field including multiple suites and a five-star restaurant.
- Ballpark attendees with general access tickets will not be able to enter our private event space.
- Eminence and Groupon are this year’s co-sponsors for the event and they have some very fun surprises in store!
- Any interest in throwing out the first pitch at an MLB game? Be sure to head to the Foundation’s Auction on Sept. 25 in the Expo to bid on a chance to toss out the first pitch at the Farewell Party game.
- Shuttles will be running from the Sheraton Grand Phoenix to Chase Field beginning at 5:15 pm on a 15-minute basis.