We couldn’t have picked a
more appropriate place to celebrate 30 years.
The Gaylord National Resort is the official hotel of the 2020 ISPA Conference and Expo. Lock in your early bird room rate in the ISPA Room Block using the link below. Hurry, as the discounted rate is limited!
Booking your stay at the ISPA Host Hotel provides you with several benefits such as:
- Nightly room drops
- Discounted rate per room nights booked
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance call
- High-speed Internet
- Daily newspaper available at Key Provisions
- Designated complimentary in-room beverages
- Valet dry cleaning
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool
- Special pricing at Relâche Spa & Salon
* For Sponsors and Exhibitors needing to secure larger room blocks; a maximum of 10 rooms can be booked at a time. Each individual room reservation must have a guest name assigned to it at the time of booking. The name can be updated up to 72 hours before arrival. Kindly note, a one-night deposit will be charged, per room, to secure the reservation.
Check in: 4 pm
Check out: 11 am
The reduced ISPA Group Room Rates begin at $257 plus applicable taxes. Gaylord National's Resort Fee is not included in the rate, but is reduced to $18 plus tax per night when booking within the ISPA Room Block. Reservations must be made by Friday, September 11, 2020.
gaylord national resort and convention center
2501 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
*Please Note: ONLY attendees staying in the ISPA Room Block at the Gaylord National receive nightly ISPA Room Drops. Each attendee staying in the room also must be included on the reservation. Transportation to and from hotels is the responsibility of the attendee.
Wheelchair & Scooter Rentals
Gaylord National does not offer wheelchairs or scooters on-site. Below is the link for their preferred partner, Scoot Around, whom can assist guests with reserving and delivering a wheelchair or scooter to Gaylord National upon their stay.
Relâche Spa & Salon
Take advantage of ISPA's 20% off services during the event.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 8 am
Saturday: 9 am - 9 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
Appointments are Required.
Beware of Hotel "Pirates"
PARKING AND Transportation
Transportation to and from Gaylord National is the responsibility of the attendee. Gaylord National is a 15-minute drive from Reagan National Airport and a 45-minute drive from both Dulles and Baltimore Washington International Airports. Shuttle and car services are available by reservation from either airport to the hotel. Hertz is Gaylord Hotels preferred partner for car rentals. To see all transportation options click here.
On-site parking fee: $14 hourly, $30 daily
Valet parking fee: $49 daily
Additional parking fees: 1-2 hours $20; 2-3 hours $24
Self-parking validated for up to three hours at Old Hickory & Pienza