Information for prospective exhibitors
The annual ISPA Conference & Expo brings professionals from all spa industry sectors together in one location. In 2019, more than 225 exhibitors were on hand to share the industry’s most innovative products and services with a diverse group of motivated spa buyers.
Benefits of exhibiting at The ISPA Conference & Expo include the ability to:
- Access key decision-makers with the influence and authority to make purchasing decisions
- Launch new products and services in front of an engaged audience
- Develop profitable relationships with prospects seeking to bring in new lines
- Reconnect with current customers and key account holders
- Keep up on the newest industry trends within the spa industry
- Enhance and grow your brand image through value-added, complimentary exposure offers
- Attend more than 20 Education Sessions geared toward personal and professional growth
- Access the official attendee list with email addresses of those who opted in to receive communications
ISPA Expo Booth – Items Included with Fees
All linear booths come standard the following:
- ID Sign with Company Name
- 8’ tall back drape
- 3’ tall side drape
- Non-carpeted concrete flooring (a finished floor is required and must be coordinated in advance)
- Waste can
- Floor sticker with booth number
- Lunch for booth personnel
- Listing on ISPA’s digital floor plan at experienceispa.com
- Listing on ISPA’s mobile app
- Listing in ISPA’s printed on-site guide
2020 ISPA Conference & Expo Booth Pricing
10’ x 10’ Linear $3,785
10’ x10’ Corner $4,085
10’ x 20’ Split Island $9,335
10’ x 30’ Split Island $13,170
20’ x 20’ Island $18,125
20’ x 30’ Island $25,715
Please note: Pricing for larger booths is available upon request
2020 Booth Placement Dates
Group Eligible Companies Placement Start Date
Group Two Gold Sponsors, 7-9 Time Pulse Advertisers Jan. 13, 2020
Group Three Silver and Room Drop Sponsors, 4-6 Time Pulse Advertisers Feb. 3, 2020
Group Four Early Commitment - ISPA Exhibiting Companies for 10 Consecutive Years Feb. 14, 2020
Group Five ISPA Exhibiting Companies for 10 Consecutive Years Feb. 17, 2020
Group Six Early Commitment - ISPA Exhibiting Companies for Five Consecutive Years Feb. 21, 2020
Group Seven ISPA Exhibiting Companies for Five Consecutive Years Feb. 24, 2020
Group Eight Early Commitment - 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo Exhibitors Mar. 16, 2020
Group Nine 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo Exhibitors Mar. 19, 2020
Group Ten Early Commitment - ISPA Resource Partner Members Mar. 30, 2020
Group Eleven ISPA Resource Partner Members Apr. 2, 2020
2020 Priority Booth Placement Options
For more information on participating in the 2020 ISPA Conference & Expo, please contact:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I exhibit at the ISPA Conference & Expo?
If you want face-to-face time with spa decision-makers from around the world, the ISPA Conference & Expo is the perfect place to make that happen. The annual event brings more than 2,300 professionals from all spa industry sectors from across the globe together in one location. For the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo, the majority of attendees were spa leaders who make or influence purchasing decisions, making it an invaluable opportunity to spotlight your products or services.
Does my company have to be a member of ISPA to exhibit at the ISPA Conference & Expo?
Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are only available to current ISPA resource partners in good standing. For more information on becoming a member, visit experienceispa.com.
Is selling (cash & carry) permitted on the Expo floor?
The ISPA Conference & Expo is not a cash and carry show. Large volume order taking is encouraged, however, vendors may not complete sales by receiving payment and/ or delivering any product on the trade show floor or in the resort and convention areas. Orders may be taken for future delivery only.
Does ISPA allow hanging banners over booths?
ISPA does not currently permit overhead hanging signs or banner rigging in the exhibit hall. Exhibitors may hang banners (which comply with height guidelines) within their booth space; as long as ground supported or hanging from the booth structure.
Are there restrictions on who an exhibiting company can register to attend the event?
Yes. All registrants with an exhibiting company must be working solely on behalf of the exhibiting company during the event. Individuals who qualify as a buyer will need to register as an attendee. Registration badges are non-transferable, and attendees may not give their badge to another individual. All attendees are subject to photo ID verification and any violators may be removed from the ISPA Conference & Expo.
Can more than one company/brand be represented within a booth?
Exhibitors may not share booth space, nor assign, sell or sublet any part of its assigned space to another company. Full-service distributors, as well as organizations that fully own more than one product/service company may represent more than one brand within a booth only upon written permission from ISPA. Because exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are available exclusively to ISPA members, all brands represented at the ISPA Conference & Expo must be active members in good standing.
What are the 2020 ISPA Conference & Expo dates?
ISPA Expo Move In – October 12-13, 2020 (all booth set up must be complete by 10/13)
ISPA Expo Open Hours – October 14-16, 2020
ISPA Expo Dismantle and Move Out – October 16-17, 2020 (until noon on 10/17)
Are hemp-based or CBD products allowed onsite at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center?
There are no restrictions regarding legal hemp-based or CBD products within the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
What are the anticipated costs of exhibiting at the ISPA Conference & Expo?
In addition to booth fees, exhibitors can anticipate the following expenses for the ISPA Conference & Expo:
- Outfitting your booth – carpeting/finished floor (required), booths furnishings
- Show services – electric, internet, booth cleaning, etc.
- Shipping to and from the show
- Material handling/drayage – Unloading, transporting, storing and reloading shipments and empty crates (required)
- Personnel costs – Travel, hotel and ancillary costs for booth staff
- Marketing and promotional items (pre-show marketing, samples)