Information for prospective exhibitors
The ISPA Conference and Expo provides the inspiration, education and connections spa professionals need to elevate their businesses. In September, thousands of professionals from all corners of the globe gathered in Las Vegas to connect with and explore must-have brands and partnerships for their spas.
More than 200 exhibitors were on hand to share the industry’s most innovative products and services with a diverse group of motivated spa buyers.
Benefits of exhibiting at Expo include the ability to:
- Access to key decision-makers with the influence and authority to make purchasing decisions
- Launch new products and services
- Develop profitable relationships with prospects
- Reconnect with current customers
- Keep up on industry trends
- Enhance and grow your brand image
- Attend more than 20 Education Sessions
- Gain additional exposure by donating to the ISPA Foundation Auctions
- Access Conference attendee list with email addresses of those who opted in to receive communications
Important CBD Update
Important Update Regarding The Venetian’s Restriction of CBD Based Products at the ISPA Conference & Expo (updated Friday, August 30, 2019)
Following months of negotiations and efforts to educate The Venetian on the impact a CBD product restriction has on ISPA members and the spa industry, ISPA is excited to share that the restrictions previously imposed by The Venetian have been lifted. As of Friday, August 30, 2019, participating exhibitors and sponsors of the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo may showcase products containing CBD under the following guidelines:
- Exhibitors may display packaging and marketing materials for CBD products with less than 0.3% THC during the Conference without limitation.
- Exhibitors may display CBD products on the floor during the Conference so long as such products are in full compliance with FDA requirements. In addition, exhibitors displaying such products on the floor must produce: (a) Certificates of Analysis issued by an independent lab identifying that the THC levels in the CBD products on display are less than 0.3%; and (b) information regarding the independent lab who conducted such testing, including license and certification information for the lab who performed the analysis, license/certification numbers for that lab, and the name(s) and contact information of the agency that issued such license(s) and certification(s).
The new guidelines replace the previous restriction mandated by The Venetian on June 18, 2019, which stated that The Venetian will not allow hemp-based products (which includes CBD products) to be sold or advertised for commercial purposes on property at The Venetian or Sands Expo Center.
10x10 - $3,720
10x10 corner - $4,020
10x20 split island - $9,170
20x20 island - $18,125
20x30 island - $25,715
For more information on participating in the 2020 ISPA Conference & Expo, please contact:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I exhibit at the ISPA Conference & Expo?
If you want face-to-face time with spa decision-makers from around the world, the ISPA Conference & Expo is the perfect place to make that happen. The annual event brings more than 2,300 professionals from all spa industry sectors from across the globe together in one location. For the 2018 ISPA Conference & Expo, the majority of attendees were spa leaders who make or influence purchasing decisions, making it an invaluable opportunity to spotlight your products or services.
Does my company have to be a member of ISPA to exhibit at the ISPA Conference & Expo?
Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are only available to current ISPA resource partners in good standing. For more information on becoming a member, visit experienceispa.com.
What is included with a booth?
All linear booths come standard with 8' high back pipe and drape, 3' high side pipe and drape, 11" x 17" ID sign and a waste can. Tables, chairs and carpet are not included with a booth package.
Are hemp-based or CBD products allowed onsite at The Venetian or The Sands Expo Convention Center?
Unfortunately, the answer is NO. The Venetian strictly prohibits hemp-based products and all CBD products to be sold or advertised for commercial puposes within their facilities.
Can companies that carry hemp-based or CBD products attend the ISPA Conference & Expo?
Was ISPA aware of the CBD product restrictions when selecting The Venetian and Sands Expo Convention Center as the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo venue?
No. ISPA selects Conference locations three to five years in advance due to the complex nature of finding the perfect fit for the event's space and rooming needs. At the time the contract was signed with The Venetian in 2016, the 2018 Farm Bill was not in place and CBD products were considered a banned substance. As noted above, The Venetian's official stance following the passing of the Farm Bill was provided to ISPA in writing on June 18, 2019, well after the selection and promotion of the venue.
Is selling permitted on the Expo floor?
ISPA encourages business-to-business relations and order-taking; however, no exchanges of cash (cash & carry) is permitted on the Expo floor. Orders may be taken onsite, but must be fulfilled and finalized once exhibitors return to their place of business.
Does ISPA allow hanging banners over booths?
No. ISPA does not currently permit overhead hanging signs or banner rigging in the exhibit hall. Exhibitors may hang banners (which comply with height guidelines) within their booth space as long as ground supported or hanging from the booth structure.
Are there restrictions on who an exhibiting company can register to attend the event?
Can more than one company/brand be represented within a booth?
Can I purchase an additional Welcome Party ticket?
Yes. Log into your member dashboard and purchase additional Welcome Party tickets for $150/ticket from the ISPA Store. Welcome Party attendees must be at least 21 years old and bring their I.D. to enter.